Kerry and Hal Adams belong to Upstate Niagara Cooperative, a farmer-owned milk cooperative, that supplies other products besides milk.(Photo: TINA MACINTYRE-YEE/ @tyee23/staff photographer)
HARRISBURG, Pa. — The Center for Dairy Excellence will hold roundtable discussions in Bedford, Grove City, Lancaster, Mansfield and State College for dairy professionals who serve dairy farm families.
“We are very concerned about the level of stress out there in the industry right now,” said Jayne Sebright, the center’s executive director. “These meetings will offer resources available to dairy industry professionals who are supporting farm families dealing with that financial stress.”
The meetings will also highlight findings identified in the 2017 Pennsylvania Dairy Study.
The meetings will be held:
• 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 17, at Denny’s, 4276 Business Route 220, Bedford.
• 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, at Hoss’s Steak & Seahouse, 1948 Leesburg Grove City Road, Grove City.
• 7:30 a.m. Friday, April 20, at Lancaster Farm and Home Center, 1383 Arcadia Road, Lancaster.
• 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 24, at Perkins, 525 Benner Pike, State College.
• 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 24, at Lamb’s Creek Food and Spirits, 200 Gateway Drive, Mansfield.
By: Dennis Rosen, Past Wisconsin Farmers Union President
Any claim arising from the information contained on the eDairy News website will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Ordinary Courts of the First Judicial District of the Province of Córdoba, Argentine Republic, with a seat in the City of Córdoba, to the exclusion of any another jurisdiction, including the Federal.