A Missouri man has filed a lawsuit against Swan Bros. Dairy in Claremore after the death of his wife last year.
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
WHITELAND, IN - JULY 20: Dairy cows eat after being milked at Kelsay and Son dairy farm on July 20, 2012 near Whiteland, Indiana. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

According to court documents, Roy Reese said he bought two gallons of raw milk from Swan Bros. and took them home.

He and his wife, Waunita, drank about two-thirds of the milk during June 2021.

Documents say Waunita began feeling weak and had trouble walking and getting out of bed without assistance. Roy took her to the emergency room on June 22, 2021, where she was diagnosed with listeria poisoning.

After 10 days in the hospital, Waunita died.

The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services tested the Reese’s milk from Swan Bros., which detected listeria.

Wrongful death lawsuit by KTUL – Tulsa’s Channel 8 on Scribd

Swan Bros. issued a statewide recall of its milk products early July 2021 due to the confirmed detection of listeria.

Documents show as many as 10 other people who drank Swan Bros. milk in the same time period also became sick.

Fat supplements are incorporated into dairy diets to provide energy and enable cows to maintain butterfat levels. Most of those used in the UK are

You may be interested in

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.

To comment or reply you must 

or

Related
notes

Cerrar
*
*
Cerrar
Registre una cuenta
Detalhes Da Conta
*
*
*
*
*
Fuerza de contraseña

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER