eDairy News is part of Dairy Corp, a digital (native) corporate group that from day one set out to concentrate the largest flow of information and digital business on the world dairy market as well as the ability to globally market all types of dairy products and derivatives.
eDairy News was born in 2000 as Lecheria Latina, which from its beginnings managed to position and maintain, always, among the 5 most read dairy news Websites in the World.
eDairy News counted from the beginning with the impulse of a visionary group, which bet on the digital revolution of a sector that in most of the world has delayed its approach to new technologies and that in recent times is opening up at an increasing speed.
At present, and once it has consolidated its place as a global information reference, eDairy News seeks to become the largest corporate multimedia group focused on dairy products in the world, offering a dynamic service for the operations required by the sector.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Legal notice on Intellectual Property in digital contents All the information contained in these pages that is NOT property of eDairy News and is NOT considered “public domain” by the legal norms, are registered trademarks of their respective owners and recognized by our company as such. The publication on the eDairy News website is made for the purpose of gathering information, respecting the rules contained in the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works; in Law 11.723 and other applicable rules.
Any claim arising from the information contained in the eDairy News website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Ordinary Courts of the First Judicial District of the Province of Córdoba, Argentina, with seat in the City of Córdoba, excluding any other jurisdiction, including the Federal.
Rights of access, cancellation and rectification of personal information
Users have recognized and may exercise their rights to access, cancel and update their Personal Information, including their e-mail address, as well as to oppose the processing of the same and to be informed of the assignments carried out, all in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. Pursuant to section 14, subsection 3 of Law No. 25,326, the owner of the personal data, upon proof of identity, has the right to exercise the right of access to such data, within 10 (ten) calendar days as from proof of identity, free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest to that effect is evidenced. For the rectification and suppression of personal data, the owner of the same may exercise such rights within 5 (five) working days of accrediting his identity.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Information provided, and undertake to keep it properly updated.
Once registered in eDairy News, the user will be able to review and change the information submitted during the registration process including:
- User and email address. Notwithstanding any changes you make, eDairy News will retain the above Personal Information for security and fraud control purposes.
- Registration information such as: company, address, city, region, zip code, primary phone number, secondary phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
- The password of your registered eDairy News user.
In certain cases, Personal Information that you have requested to be removed may be kept on file by eDairy News for the purpose of resolving disputes or complaints, detecting and resolving problems or issues, and complying with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions for a period of time determined by law. In any case, the Personal Information of a user will not be immediately removed from the files of eDairy News for legal and technical reasons, including systems of security supports.
For further information on the confidentiality of Personal Information, the user may contact eDairy News by e-mail at email@example.com.
It is informed that the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, Control Body of Law No. 25.326, is responsible for dealing with complaints and claims filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
For the purpose of registering with eDairy News, you must provide complete and accurate personal data (“Personal Information”). The following Personal Information may be requested, collected and stored: nickname or pseudonym to operate on the eDairy News site, name, ID number or valid identification, physical contact information (such as telephone number, address, e-mail address, etc.). eDairy News may confirm the Personal Information provided by contacting public entities, specialized companies or credit bureaus, for which you expressly authorize us to do so. The information that eDairy News obtains from these entities will be treated confidentially.
The User who registers with eDairy News through his/her personal account in a social network (“Personal Account”), or in any way accesses eDairy News through his/her Personal Account, expressly consents that eDairy News:
- Have access, at any time, to all of the information contained in your Personal Account, including in particular, but without limitation, your Personal Information, information about your interests, likes, contacts and any other content hosted in your Personal Account.
- Include in such account, messages, photographs, videos and any other type of content.
- Send to the User’s email address linked to the Personal Account, information or messages for the purposes described in the “Our Use of Information” section below.
- eDairy News may automatically collect and store certain information about user and visitor activity within its web site. Such information may include the URL they come from (whether or not they are on our web site), what URL they next access (whether or not they are on our web site), what browser they are using, and their IP addresses. Also the pages visited, the searches performed, the publications, purchases or sales, ratings and replies entered, messages in the forums, among other information that may be stored and retained.
In the event that users send correspondence, whether e-mails or letters, or if other users or third parties send correspondence about other users’ activities or postings on the eDairy News site, eDairy News may collect and store such Personal Information, including e-mail addresses.
Use of Information
In order to provide excellent service and to enable users to conduct transactions in a timely and secure manner, eDairy News requires certain Personal Information, including e-mail addresses. The collection of information allows eDairy News to offer users services and functionalities that better suit their needs and to personalize the services provided by eDairy News. The Personal Information collected is used for the following purposes:
- To help the buyer and seller to enter into direct contact at the corresponding opportunity according to the modality of the purchase. In this case, eDairy News will provide the interested parties with their personal information (name, telephone numbers, location and e-mail address) via e-mail or through the site. The information thus known by the buyer or seller may only be used for the purpose of concluding the transaction originated in eDairy News and shall not be used by either of them for advertising or promotional purposes or other activities unrelated to eDairy News, unless expressly authorized by the user.
- To develop internal research on users’ interests, behaviors and demographics to better understand their needs and interests and to offer better services or provide related information to them.
- To improve our commercial and promotional initiatives and analyze the pages visited and searches performed by users, to improve our content and article offerings, customize such content, presentation and services.
- Send information or messages by e-mail about new services, display advertising or promotions, banners, of interest to our users, news about eDairy News.
- Share Personal Information (including e-mail address) with service providers or outsourcing companies that help improve or facilitate operations through eDairy News, such as (but not limited to) transportation services, payment methods, insurance or payment management intermediaries, call centers or loyalty programs, among others.
Providing personal information of users to entities involved in the resolution of disputes between them, such as: Insurance Companies, Amigables Componedores or Arbitration Courts or courts competent to resolve such disputes.
Confidentiality of Information
Once registered in its Web site, eDairy News will not sell, rent or share the Personal Information except in the forms established in these policies. Without prejudice to it, the user consents in express form that eDairy News transfers total or partially the Personal Information to any of the controlled, controlling and/or related companies with eDairy News, to any title and in the moment, form and conditions that it considers pertinent. In the event that eDairy News is compelled by court orders or legal regulations to disclose information to authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, eDairy News will not be liable for the information that is disclosed.
To access the services reserved for registered users only, users will be provided with a personal password. With it you can buy, sell, bid, among other activities. This password must be kept under absolute confidentiality and, in no case, must be revealed or shared with other people by the user.
The user will be responsible for all the acts that take place by means of the use of his User and Password, which includes taking charge of the payment of the fees that eventually are accrued or for the damages that can suffer other users for such reason. If for any reason a user believes that someone may know his/her password, he/she must change it by entering from the navigation menu.
Our services are only available to those who have legal capacity to contract. Therefore, those who do not meet this condition should refrain from providing personal information to be included in our databases. However, they may do so through parents or guardians.
Use of information by other Users
In order to facilitate interaction among all members of the eDairy News community, the service allows limited access to certain contact information of other users, such as User Name, Phone Numbers, City and e-mail address.
Users may only use other users’ Personal Information obtained on the site for: (a) communications related to eDairy News that do not constitute unsolicited commercial communications, (b) use services offered on eDairy News, and (c) any other purpose to which the relevant user expressly consents once the legally required information has been previously communicated to them.
Under no circumstances should Personal Information or e-mail address of another user be communicated to any third party without the consent of eDairy News and the affected user. No eDairy News user’s e-mail address book (physical or electronic), including the e-mail address of anyone who has purchased an item offered on eDairy News, should be added to the eDairy News address book without the express consent of the eDairy News user.
Order of Competent Authorities – Legal Requirements
eDairy News may disclose the Personal Information of its users when requested by law enforcement or governmental authorities for the purposes of investigations conducted by them, such as (but not limited to) criminal or fraud investigations or investigations relating to computer hacking or copyright infringement.
eDairy News may (and users expressly authorize eDairy News to) disclose any Personal Information about its users for the purpose of complying with applicable law and cooperating with law enforcement authorities to the extent eDairy News deems necessary and appropriate in connection with any investigation of wrongdoing or fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other activity that is illegal or that may expose eDairy News or its users to any legal liability.
In addition, eDairy News reserves the right to communicate information about its users to other users, entities or third parties when there are sufficient grounds to believe that a user’s activity is suspected of attempting or committing a crime or attempting to harm others. This right will be used by eDairy News in its sole discretion when it deems appropriate or necessary to maintain the integrity and security of the site and its users, to enforce the General Terms and Conditions and other Site Policies and for the purpose of cooperating with law enforcement and compliance with the law. This right will be exercised by eDairy News irrespective of any court or administrative order to that effect.
Security. Storage of Information
eDairy News is obligated to comply with all applicable regulations regarding security measures applicable to Personal Information.
The user of eDairy News expressly acknowledges and agrees that eDairy News, in its sole discretion, collects, stores and monitors the exchange of messages and e-mails between its users, carried out within the eDairy News website, with the objective of contributing to the security of the relationships and communications between users.
Therefore, eDairy News is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of its systems or databases by unauthorized persons. eDairy News is not responsible for the improper use of the information obtained by these means.